Custom wood finishes go beyond adding aesthetic appeal to your custom cabinetry—they also help protect it from wear and tear. While you want your custom cabinetry to look good—you also want it to last. There are a number of quality wood finishes on the market, but each varies in its ability to protect and maximize the durability of your woodwork. On your consultation at the design process of the new custom cabinet, we can recommend finish options that will best fit your need. For example, a retired couple redoing their vacation home may only be concerned with the appearance of the wood finish—while a family with five young children should consider durable finish options.
- Tamas Matyek’s Sustainable Cabinetry Featured in “At Home with Adrian Grenier”
- Custom Cabinets vs. Factory Made: The Advantages of Custom Cabinets
- High-End Kitchen Cabinets That Impress
- Quality Cabinets Installed Professionally
- Superior Custom Wood Finishes
- Tips and Information about working with Custom Cabinet Makers